Questions for Disney Travelocity Users

I used the confirmation number in the reservation (started with 101) and followed the OP's instructions in post #4 and was able to see my reservation on the Disney page and link it to MyDisneyExperience without a problem. Also let me book my Disney Magical Express pass.

However I did try earlier in the day with no luck, so as someone said, might take some time to get from Travelocity to Disney.

Able to link my reservations to MDE. So happy right now!! I called Disney today to cancel my original reservations and I told the girl that the refunds on my deposits for 2 of my trips would actually be PAYING IN FULL one of the entire trips she was amazed at how much I saved!

I'm on with Travelocity right now and the agent is calling WDW to put my room request in and to get my official WDW reservation.

My issue is I have one ressie booked directly with WDW (did it before they opened at 7:00 yesterday) and then saw the thread that talked about the $75 code.

Just want to make sure all is good with the Travelocity booking before I cancel the WDW one.

May have to call WDW to verify they are seeing two ressies for me as the agent at Travleocity doesn't understand me too well (needless to say it is not a US call center) and is telling me the number is the "101" number and then says it is the Confirmation Code, which is 7 characters, both numbers and letters (again, not WDW a common ressie number).

The 101 number actually ended up working on Disney's site. I made my reservations with travelocity yesterday afternoon and while it did not work then, it does work now and I was able to link to MDE and can do online check in for my oct trip in 2 days.

The 101 number actually ended up working on Disney's site. I made my reservations with travelocity yesterday afternoon and while it did not work then, it does work now and I was able to link to MDE and can do online check in for my oct trip in 2 days.

Not mine. Been 2 days since booking and it still doesn't show up. Travelocity customer service is useless. Not being a US call center, they don't understand what is being asked. Then they say they will call WDW and put me on hold. First person went over 30 minutes never came back. Second person 4 hours later came back and said she'd call me back. That's been 10 hours ago. :rolleyes1

Anyhow, I'm giving it until Monday to show up or for Travelocity to give me more confidence that it is showing up with WDW. If not, I'm canceling theirs and keeping my WDW reservation. Not worth the $75 for my time or the hassle.

Ok, now I'm freaking... :worried:

It seems to work for everyone else, but when I used your link and mine is not working... getting this message:

"The information provided does not match our records. Please try again or call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639. For group reservations, please call (407) 939-4686".

UGH... go figure!!!!!! :confused3

It isn't working for me either and I am getting worried...

I made my Travelocity ressie just a few minutes ago and got the email confirmation right away. I used the confirmation number that starts with 101 to pull it up in the Disney site. It recognized it right away and let me add everyone's names.

tzeitel said:
I made my Travelocity ressie just a few minutes ago and got the email confirmation right away. I used the confirmation number that starts with 101 to pull it up in the Disney site. It recognized it right away and let me add everyone's names.

Me too!!!

I was able to get the 101 number to pull up my reservation on the WDW site as well. What a great tip! Thanks!

I SO appreciate all of the Travelocity/Ebates information- saved me another $70 on my room-only portion of my trip:)

OP here ... So glad so many of you have been able to pull up your reservations online! (And I've got my fingers crossed that it works out for those of you having problems.)

I'm still in search of answers for the questions in my OP. Anyone know how to add room requests and/or an infant to the ressie without calling Travelocity? What happens to your rate if you have to drop a day? (After reading some of the previous posts, I'm really trying to avoid having to call Travelocity. ;))

Has anyone been able to link their Will Call ticket voucher? My hotel reservation linked without a problem, but it won't accept the Travelocity TR*** voucher number for my tickets. Does this part take longer than the hotel reservation?

OP here ... So glad so many of you have been able to pull up your reservations online! (And I've got my fingers crossed that it works out for those of you having problems.)

I'm still in search of answers for the questions in my OP. Anyone know how to add room requests and/or an infant to the ressie without calling Travelocity? What happens to your rate if you have to drop a day? (After reading some of the previous posts, I'm really trying to avoid having to call Travelocity. ;))

Have you tried calling Disney directly? The reservations shows up in the system so they have it. When I called Travelocity (about something unrelated) I got a recording trying to get info on how they could help me. It said that any rooms request should be sent to the resort, not Travelocity.

The Disney reservations link isn't working for me yet, but I'm not worried. I'll give it a few days & try again.

Shelli

Shelli_5 said:
The Disney reservations link isn't working for me yet, but I'm not worried. I'll give it a few days & try again.

Shelli

Are you using the DME app? It didn't work for me when I tried to use the DME app but when it riled through Disney's website it worked.

Shelli_5 said:
I used the link in Post #4.

I went to the regular disney site. Under "My Disney Experience" clicked on "My Reservation" then "Link a Resort Reservation" and then use the 101 number and last name. It came right up that way.

Thank you so much! It worked perfectly. Yay! Now I need to figure out how to add DME.

Shelli

I went to the regular disney site. Under "My Disney Experience" clicked on "My Reservation" then "Link a Resort Reservation" and then use the 101 number and last name. It came right up that way.

Shelli_5 said:
Thank you so much! It worked perfectly. Yay! Now I need to figure out how to add DME.

Shelli

Oh good! From what I understand, once you have it liked through Disney you should be able to call Disney and they can pull it up. They should be able to add things like room requests and DME at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter