• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions for a cheap Ipad...

If you child likes the iPad, do not get a Kindle Fire because it's cheaper. It's just not the same.
Agree! We started with ipads. I got the Fire for Christmas. THANK HEAVENS the kids don't like the apps :goodvibes Some of the popular apps we use on ipad doesn't cross over as well on Fire.

Other than size... whats the difference between the 3/4 generation and the Air 1/2?
For normal users, almost nothing. We can't tell the difference in video quality or kiddie game quality. If you have an ebay account, signup for bonus buys emails. I got one yesterday for 4x qualifying purchases over $100. So buy an ipad for $200, could get 4% to 8% back in ebay bucks.

I agree if she likes the iPad, stick with it. DD got a droid based tablet made for kids for Christmas the year before her iPad because it was cheaper and it was a total waste of money. It was not user friendly for her, or for the rest of us that were used to Apple systems. The apps glitched a lot on it. She hardly ever used it, she would just ask to play on our iPhones or iPad instead.

thanks for all the advice.. I bought a Ipad 3, 32G for $230.. local guy that i found on ebay.. he says he doesnt notice a difference between his and my Air 2.... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter