Questions All Star Movies

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disney.nut, Jul 6, 2013.

1. disney.nut

disney.nut DIS Veteran

Going for a surprise last minute trip in a few weeks! we have booked a preferred room in Dalmations section.
    We have been to POR, WL, and CSR many times and this will be our first value resort, so ASM is a little unfamiliar for us (DH myself and DD16)
    Does anyone have any favorite rooms to recommend here?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. leafE

leafE Mouseketeer

We stayed in the Dalmatian section last year, and all the rooms there are great. They're close to the food court and bus stops, and close enough to the pool to be convenient, but far enough back not to be noisy.

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 Registered

We were in Dalmations for our first trip. It's our favorite value and I actually prefer it over POR. Just a quick 1 or 2 minute walk to the food court.

5. Tink415

Tink415 DIS Veteran

As far as I know the Dalmations section is a request, Toy Story and Fantasia sections are also in the preferred room category. A preferred room could be in any of those areas. I like the rooms that open up to the central walkway the best but they are noisier. I wouldn't think to request a certain room number myself as I think its unrealistic.

6. Disneylifeforme

Disneylifeforme Mouseketeer

We are headed that way in four short weeks. We booked a last minute trip as well, since our big trip will be thanksgiving week. We stayed our first trip at all star movies but have never stayed value since. But I well we going to Disney