• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about when I can make a reservation

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I am new to DVC and have a couple of questions about what I have banked and reservations in UY 2013.

Home Resort: AKV

I received 50 (June 1,2012), used 33.
Made a reservation for Jan 2013, and banked 17.

Question: Can I call Members Service Jan 2013 for a reservation at my Home Resort in Dec 2013(Dates 1ST-6Th) or do I have to wait until June ??.

This is all very new to me, I hoped you understand what I'm asking. I appreciate all your help. TIA

Your UY doesn't determine when you can call to reserve a room, it determine what points are used.

You can call at 11 months in advance of your check-in date and reserve at your home resort subject to availability.
You can call at 7 months in advance of your check-in date and reserve at non-home resorts subject to availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter