Questions about the passes

scotty1969

Earning My Ears
If I buy a 5 day pass and only go 4 days, then can I just use the 5th day on the pass to get into a second park on one of the 4 days. I hate to pay for the park hopper option for all 4 days, when we usually only do it once. And it's only a little bit more to buy a 5 day versus the 4 day pass.

scotty1969 said:
If I buy a 5 day pass and only go 4 days, then can I just use the 5th day on the pass to get into a second park on one of the 4 days. I hate to pay for the park hopper option for all 4 days, when we usually only do it once. And it's only a little bit more to buy a 5 day versus the 4 day pass.

I think not. Someone else may know for sure.

No, sorry, you cannot do that. When you attempt to enter a park, the computer recognizes that the ticket has been used for entry that day and will not accept it for entry to a different park (unless of course you have the hopper option).

Nope, think of your ticket as admission to the parks on 5 separate days rather than just 5 admissions. With a one park per day ticket, once you use the ticket at the turnstyles your ticket will be "tagged" to you and that park, only you can use it for re-admission and only to that park.

If you want to hop, you have to buy the hopper option.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter