• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about shuttle from CI&S at port

prettypixie

Dznydva
I am excited :cool1: to have won a priceline bid of $53 + tax at Country Inn & Suites the nite before we sail. Now I was wondering if anyone has used the shuttle service and left your vehicle parked at the hotel while on the cruise. What can we expect to pay for round trip service, now that I think about it I wonder if we have to pay an upcharge since we booked with priceline at a discount?

TIA
Kim

We stayed at CI&S in August and left our car there for the week. The shuttle service was great! When we checked in, we were able to make a reservation for the shuttle. Because we had booked the package that included parking, there was no additional charge for the shuttle. After the cruise, we called the shuttle driver and he was there in less than 10 minutes to pick us up.

You might want to check the hotel's web site and also call them. Several hotels in the Cape Canaveral area specifically say that parking is not included with discounted stays.

Update: I called CI&S to request 2 beds, since I won bid on Priceline (one bed guarantee) and I asked about the parking package. We can add parking to the discounted room rate for $20.00. Sweet! So I am saving $25 off the cost of parking, the difference in the room price, which I think comes to about $40 and we get a great FREE breakfast the morning of the cruise!

Update: I called CI&S to request 2 beds, since I won bid on Priceline (one bed guarantee) and I asked about the parking package. We can add parking to the discounted room rate for $20.00. Sweet! So I am saving $25 off the cost of parking, the difference in the room price, which I think comes to about $40 and we get a great FREE breakfast the morning of the cruise!

Did you asked if the transportation to the port was included in your discounted room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter