Questions about shutters backgrounds and nights?

melanieh1

Mouseketeer
Do they have certain backgrounds and characters for certain nights? I'm guessing that the minnie and mickey formal are for formal night and that the pirate pictures are on pirate night. What about the other backgrounds? Are all of the backgrounds available on every night? I'm trying to decide on our clothes and determine which outfits to wear with which background. (if I have the option)

Thanks.:)

The white background is NOT available on formal night on the 7 night cruise.

We took photos on every night that it was available. There's a link to my photos in my trip report (link in signature). Hopefully, it'll give you an idea of what's available.

Rebecca,
Love your photos and trip report. Do you remember if the background that you had done on formal night with the old bldg and columns was available on semi formal night? Do you remember if the backgrounds on semi formal and formal night were available on both nights or particular ones on certain nights?
Thanks for sharing your photos and trip report.
Melanie:)

Rebecca,
Love your photos and trip report. Do you remember if the background that you had done on formal night with the old bldg and columns was available on semi formal night? Do you remember if the backgrounds on semi formal and formal night were available on both nights or particular ones on certain nights?
Thanks for sharing your photos and trip report.
Melanie:)

No. There were different backgrounds on formal night and semi-formal night. Formal night had a lot more backgrounds and I think formal night only had 2 but they were not the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter