Questions about Sand Ceremony container

pls5286

DIS Veteran
I am getting married in 17 days!!! We are having a sand ceremony during our wedding. This is similar to the container we are getting.

We are getting married 4 hours from home. Does anyone know of something that we can put in the container to keep the sand from mixing up on the way home? We want to keep the sand colors intact during our travels from Tennessee to FLA to the Bahamas back to GA.

TIA

My wife and I used wax to seal the top of our sand vase. However, our sand was mixed up pretty good during the ceremony, so I couldn't comment how much the sand shifted during transport.

Can you just give it to a relative to hold until you return home? Even if you seal it with wax, it would have to be filled to max capacity to not shift in the container. I'm not sure that there are any "for certain" ways to keep it from getting mixed up during that much travel.

Congratulations and best wishes!! :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter