Questions about resort package deal SPD

bladiator

Disney on my mind
I'm going to throw out a somewhat dumb question just because I couldn't find it anywhere (probably because they're so easy):

- If I get the SPD plan (5-night/6-day) and it comes with the Quick Dining Plan, that's 2 QS and 1 snack per day, no matter when I get in the first day, correct? So I would get 12 Quick Service to use during the duration of my stay, no matter if I used two the first day, or if I felt like using 5 the next, right?

You get 2 QS credits and 1 snack credit per NIGHT. Therefore, if you have a 5-night/6-day package you would have 10 QS credits and 5 snack credits to use any time from check-in until midnight on the day you check out.

Just to emphasize, you could use all 10 QS credits in one day of your stay.:scared1:

Or spread them out however you like.:thumbsup2

You get 2 QS credits and 1 snack credit per NIGHT. Therefore, if you have a 5-night/6-day package you would have 10 QS credits and 5 snack credits to use any time from check-in until midnight on the day you check out.

Just to emphasize, you could use all 10 QS credits in one day of your stay.:scared1:

Or spread them out however you like.:thumbsup2

Adding onto this ^^^

The credits will not expire until midnight of your checkout day so you have those credits to use for the duration of your trip.

Awesome guys! Thanks for all the quick answers. That helps me make a good financial decision. (Although I'm probably taking a big risk in saying that Disneyworld vacations are good financial decisions lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter