Questions about resort package deal SPD

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bladiator, Nov 7, 2012.

1. bladiator

bladiator Mouseketeer

I'm going to throw out a somewhat dumb question just because I couldn't find it anywhere (probably because they're so easy):

- If I get the SPD plan (5-night/6-day) and it comes with the Quick Dining Plan, that's 2 QS and 1 snack per day, no matter when I get in the first day, correct? So I would get 12 Quick Service to use during the duration of my stay, no matter if I used two the first day, or if I felt like using 5 the next, right?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. shinysparklybubbles

shinysparklybubbles DIS Veteran

It goes by nights, not days.

4. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

You get 2 QS credits and 1 snack credit per NIGHT. Therefore, if you have a 5-night/6-day package you would have 10 QS credits and 5 snack credits to use any time from check-in until midnight on the day you check out.

Just to emphasize, you could use all 10 QS credits in one day of your stay.:scared1:

Or spread them out however you like.:thumbsup2

5. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Adding onto this ^^^

The credits will not expire until midnight of your checkout day so you have those credits to use for the duration of your trip.

6. bladiator

bladiator Mouseketeer

Awesome guys! Thanks for all the quick answers. That helps me make a good financial decision. (Although I'm probably taking a big risk in saying that Disneyworld vacations are good financial decisions lol)