Questions about REAS package

hokies

Earning My Ears
I am really having a difficult time trying to decide if I should purchase the REAS package. I understand it covers the cost of dinner at PALO'S, the benefit of early reservations at PALOs(which I get the feeling is a huge PLUS!), spa package, breakfast etc. My DH and I are traveling in 3 months and I keep going back and forth on this package (much concern about the cost). I know we would love the spa package and PALO's, and we would probably do these whether we took the package or not. The breakfast and basket is a plus but I could probably live without this if needed too!

I understand there is a cost to eating at PALOs if you are not doing a package. I have looked at several sites to determine the cost of dinner at PALO's but have had no luck. Could anyone provide me some insight? Has anyone eaten there and was it reasonably priced? Maybe I should go ahead and get the package if I am this undecided.

Can't wait until we leave!! Is anyone going on the March 5, 2005 Eastern Cruise?

The sevice charge for Palo is $10.00 per person.
It is a wonderful restaurant and the food divine!

I would recommend that if you have the money to at least try the REAS once. We enjoyed it very much and I "gave it" to my husband as a surprise! Best of all, I didn't have to stand in line to get my reservations set!

Rae

I would vote to try it, too. I did it because we were planning on the massage, Palos, and breakfast in our room anyway, but the funny thing is - my HUSBAND liked the rose petals best of all! (Well, Palos may have actually come in first.) He tells everyone all about it - SOOOO glad I did it as a surprise!

When you break it down, it might become a little easier to justify the cost. You mentioned that you would do the spa and Palo's anyway. Booking the couples massage on your own, would run about $250, plus the $10 per person fee at Palos. That's $270 right there. Now all you have left to justify is the $70 for that beautiful romance basket, the rose petal turn down and a champagne breakfast in bed.

There's actually a thread that goes into greater detail about the REAS package. If you haven't looked through it yet, here's the link, REAS

Tammi

Oh do it, do it!!! DH and I just did this on our Nov. 13th cruise and it was worth every penny.

The massage was divine. The dinner at Palo's was impeckable. The romantic turn down was very romantic, and the champaige breakfast was a nice change from the dining rooms and buffet.

We already have a cruise booked for Dec 05 and I plan on adding the REAS again. It is sooooooooooooo worth it.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Not only were the roses a big hit with hubby - my son thought they were pretty neat - we made a Mickey out of them for his bed!!!

Rae

IDK about the REAS package but just had to post GO HOKIES!!!! :cool1: What a game this week!!!

we were on the Nov 14th wonder & did REAS - was worth every penny!! I personally wouldn't have scheduled a massage for myself in the spa, so the couples massage was great for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter