Questions about princesses on 4 or 7 day??

PrincessMom98

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am new here. We are planning either a 4 or 7 day cruise this winter with DD4. She has already been to WDW and her favorite parts were meeting the Princesses, Character Meals and the shows at MGM. I was hoping that someone could share their experiences with the Princess on board the ship.

Thanks! :D

Hello,

We went on the 4-day Wonder in June. Other than seeing some princesses in the shows or at picture-taking events, we saw Snow White once on the stairway. On the 4-day cruise there aren't any character meals... It worked out well that we went to Disney before the cruise so that my 7 year old daughter pretty much got her fill of princesses there.

Good luck - we're going on the 7 day Western cruise at the end of March, and I'm hoping we see more princesses on that cruise - I understand that there's a character breakfast and I believe tea with Wendy.

We just got back from a 4 day Wonder and the Princesses were everywhere on our cruise. Snow White, Wendy Darling, Cinderella, and Alice in Wonderland. They spent time visiting with my DD's. On the 2nd day, Snow White told my DD's (8 & 6) a secret. She told them to come back at 7pm for a surprise visit. They were very excited....it turned out it was Dopey. After , many, many trips to Disney they had never gotten the signature of a Drawf. I just got the pictures back today and I can see the happiness in their eyes!

We saw characters often. Sitting in Cinderella's lap was a highlight of the trip for my DD3. We took a dress-up dress for our DD (tulle overlay on the skirt) she wore to dinner one night and she had it meeting Cinderella and her eyes just shone. She also met Snow White in the Oceaneers Club and was excited about that. There will be postings of character appearances so you can get the info. if interested each day; we just seemed to run into characters fairly often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter