questions about POP

chrismartinique

Mouseketeer
gonna split stay between value and deluxe.

1. POP has its own bus...is this right?

2. Is POP corny Disney-ish.....thats why we like Sports and Movies. My kids love the huge, colorful Disney "stuff". I know POP has the big & colorful but is there enough Disney feel? Hope this makes sense.

3. At this point is this the value you would pick? The last time we stayed value ASM was the new one.

4. Does ASM have its own bus?

5. What is the preferred area at POP....does this mean closer to pool or closer to food?

Thanks for your help

1. POP has its own bus...is this right?
You bet. Just wait till you're leaving MK and get to play Bus Jenga. It's all part of the experience, lol, I love it :)

2. Is POP corny Disney-ish.....thats why we like Sports and Movies. My kids love the huge, colorful Disney "stuff". I know POP has the big & colorful but is there enough Disney feel? Hope this makes sense.
I think so. It's not AS Disney corny as the All Stars IMHO but it's definitely themed.

3. At this point is this the value you would pick? The last time we stayed value ASM was the new one.
I've done POP and All Star Movies, and toured AoA. POP is my fave personally, but I HIGHLY recommend walking over to AoA and checking out their food court

4. Does ASM have its own bus?
Nope, shares it with the other 2 All Stars

5. What is the preferred area at POP....does this mean closer to pool or closer to food?
It's a certain distance from the main building I believe. I got it and was really happy with it, it wasn't near a pool (there's a Pool Preferred category too I believe) but it wasn't far from anything. I didn't feel like I was dragging my sorry butt back to the room at the end of the day...and I've felt like that at Moderates before, so I'll call it a win!

#1 On another value resort thread a poster reports that AoA and Pop shared a bus during their stay. Not sure if it happening much, but apparently it can happen!

#4 Each All Star has their own bus way more often than they share. And as all 3 All Stars are connected by their parking lots, when they share it hardly adds any time to the bus ride.

1. POP has its own bus...is this right? Yes. I was there in January and we did NOT share with AOA. I imagine it depends on time of year if it were to happen.

2. Is POP corny Disney-ish.....thats why we like Sports and Movies. My kids love the huge, colorful Disney "stuff". I know POP has the big & colorful but is there enough Disney feel? Hope this makes sense. The main reason I didn't want to stay at first was this same fear. No worries, Lady, The tramp, Mowgli, Baloo, Goofy, Potato Heads .... you will feel plenty Disney while there.

3. At this point is this the value you would pick? The last time we stayed value ASM was the new one. YES. While I would like to try AOA at some point, as you can see from my signature we love POP.

4. Does ASM have its own bus? I don't know for sure the answer. Both times my room was so far from the front we just drove, it was easier.

5. What is the preferred area at POP....does this mean closer to pool or closer to food? There is a map out there that shows it. May be closer to main hub or right at a pool. Honestly the footprint is not large and even the farthest room is only a couple minute walk. We actually prefer Standard here because we can get a lake view room. Quiet and only a few minutes to everything. Few extra dollars saved equal more snacks (our luxury item).

And the walk over the bridge to AOA Food Court is not bad and they have a very diverse menu, serve on real china with real silverware. We enjoyed having two eats options. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter