Questions about POFQ

princessmom29

DIS Veteran
Can anybody give me some information about there experience with POFQ? We have reservations there Nov 27- Dec 2. I have requested building 2 or 5 because they seem to be colsest to everything, but beyond that I don't know a lot. Help!!!

My dd and I stayed there last year from 11/28-12/5.

(We've stayed the last 7 years at POR but she loves this pool and wanted to try it)

The staff were so wonderful! The room we had was in building 2, second floor and facing the pool. Even being next to the pool it was super quiet in our room. The book dock to DTD was immediately to the right of exiting our building.

It's such a small, quiet place that we really enjoyed ourselves.

In fact we're booked to go back Sept 18-22 this year :lmao:

We stayed in building 5 and it was great close to the bus, right at the pool and laundry, near the food court, however, it is so small that no matter where you stay it is not bad!

We loved POFQ, it was so nice being the first stop on and off the bus. Having the boat to DTD was also a nice change of pace.

We stayed in bldg. #3 and loved it. :thumbsup2 Our room faced the coutyard, which was beautiful. Just a short walk to everything! What you need to remember at POFQ is every building is a short walk to everything! That's what we loved about it. Literally, 1 minute to pool and concessions, maybe 2 minutes to bus stop!:woohoo: I'll post a picture of the courtyard and the fountain outside our room. Have fun!

Disney2006171.jpg

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE POFQ. We spent a week there this past August. When we go back to WDW we will definitely be staying there again. Everyone is right. It is a short walk no matter where you will be. ENJOY! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter