Questions about pirate night and evening show.

ameliahyde

Princess In Training
We are taking a three night cruise in April. I was on the DCL website, and noticed that pirate night will be the second night of our cruise, when we are in Nassau. We were planning on going to Blue Lagoon that day, and also wanted to do the Pirates league before the pirate show. I noticed a couple of things that I had some questions about, and I was hoping somebody here on the boards might know the answer.

My first question relates to the shore excursion. When I reserved the shore excursion on the website, I noticed that it stated that the time of the excursion return to the ship was 2 p.m. I was under the impression that the excursion lasted until 4 p.m. . Is this something unique to the ceiling, or does the website just always say that the excursion ends at 2 p.m.?

As it relates to pirate night, I was wondering if anyone might know if there is also a stage show that night, and what it would be? Like I said, the website stated that the pirate night will be the second night of the cruise. I know that there is also a theater show that night, & I didn't know if it is possible to do both? What time would both theatre shows run that evening, and would they run during the pirate night party?

Thanks in advance!!

We are taking a three night cruise in April. I was on the DCL website, and noticed that pirate night will be the second night of our cruise, when we are in Nassau. We were planning on going to Blue Lagoon that day, and also wanted to do the Pirates league before the pirate show. I noticed a couple of things that I had some questions about, and I was hoping somebody here on the boards might know the answer.

My first question relates to the shore excursion. When I reserved the shore excursion on the website, I noticed that it stated that the time of the excursion return to the ship was 2 p.m. I was under the impression that the excursion lasted until 4 p.m. . Is this something unique to the ceiling, or does the website just always say that the excursion ends at 2 p.m.?

As it relates to pirate night, I was wondering if anyone might know if there is also a stage show that night, and what it would be? Like I said, the website stated that the pirate night will be the second night of the cruise. I know that there is also a theater show that night, & I didn't know if it is possible to do both? What time would both theatre shows run that evening, and would they run during the pirate night party?

Thanks in advance!!
On the Dream the Pirate night shows are: between the two dinner seatings there's a family-friendly (Mickey & all) show usually around 7:45. Then, after the late dinner seating is a Jack Sparrow-type show followed by the fireworks. That's around 10:30.

The main show (in the WDT) is at 6:15 and 8:30.

Thanks in advance!!

You will not miss any of the stage shows. Your general schedule that day will look like:

515ish all aboard
615pm dinner or show
745pm Mickey's Pirates in the Caribbean
830pm diner or show
1030pm Buccaneer Blast Fireworks Party
1100pm Pirate Night buffet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter