Questions about Orlando

kishijoten

Earning My Ears
Hey all : ) I'm heading down to Orlando in a few weeks for the SA08 CP, and I wanted some info from those of you who know the area already. Mainly, I want to know about restaurants in the area (especially those cheap but good hole-in-the-wall type places). My future-roomie also wants to know where to get good sushi. Also, are there any good non-Disney dance clubs?

I think that's it for now :D

Im not a sushi fan, so I dont know anything about those types of foods.

I know there is an awesome hamburger place called 5 guys that is right off of Sand Lake road.

Weve been here almost a year and we still havent found too many good spots to eat. Of course there are all the chain restaurants here, but we havent found anything off the wall that is special.

Edit: As far as clubs go, Downtown Disney has plenty of nice spots to go. They seem to be much safer and have a better atmosphere than the other clubs in downtown Orlando.

Youll find a great diverse group of people at the clubs at DtD. Had alot of friends try the club scene at other places, and they kept ending up going back to PI

Seito in Celebration has great sushi! Actually...all of the restaurants there are good, and independently owned, so you won't fall into a tourist trap. Market Street Cafe is set-up like a diner, and has reasonably priced "comfort food." The Tavern (next door) is reasonably priced basic food too. They have Italian and Columbian-style restaurants that are good but a bit more pricey. All of these restaurants are on Market Street (the main road in downtown Cele.) and anyone in town should be able to direct you to the area :)

I lived and worked in Orlando for over a year and me and wife ate out almost every night the last 5 mo and we couldn't find any little hole in the wall places. A lot of chains though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter