• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about ordering from Vons

MinMou

DIS Veteran
I figured I would register for a Vons account, since it would make it easier to figure out what was available to order. It asked for a zip code, so I gave it the Anaheim one, which is the store that will make the delivery.

*Should I use our hotel address as my address on the account? I can't use my home zip code, since we don't have a Vons nearby, but it feels weird not giving my home address.

*How far in advance of our trip should I place the order?

*Do they have Disney products I can order that can serve as souvenirs?

*Do they accept Safeway gift cards?

I checked my Vons account, signing into the delivery area not just the main page, and the address listed is the hotel at which I last stayed. I listed it as a business address and used my cell as primary tel# and the hotel second.

I looked at my Vons account and it also shows the hotel address as my contact information.

I never use Vons and my account is only used for Disney trips. If you already had a Vons account and wanted an Anaheim delivery I'm not sure how that would work.

I would place your order when you can pre-book your delivery time. You can "pre-load" your cart with grocery items once you've signed it and basically shop ahead of time. There will be items on promotion that might not be valid for your stay but it will give you an idea of costs and some of the deals are quite good.

3 weeks prior you can pre-book for the free (first time)1 hour delivery window.

Thanks! THis was very helpful. I don't leave near a Vons, so it shouldn't be a problem using the hotel address - it just seemed weird that they wouldn't want a billing address. But who am I to argue?

Ditto, I used the hotel address and just put a comment in there for the delivery "hotel guest, checking in on xx date"
I don't think they had any souvenir type things, just the basic food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter