Questions about on-line check-in

Genie-In-Training

Mouseketeer
Hi. I'm doing the check-in for the first time on-line. Last cruise, we stayed at the Hyatt and checked in at the airport. Since that's gone, I'm going to check-in as soon as it opens, hoping to get an early PAT. Once I check-in and get my PAT, can I go back in at a later date and make changes(payment options, etc.)? Also, do I still get the paperwork booklet they send about 10 days before your cruise? Thanks for the help!

Hi. I'm doing the check-in for the first time on-line. Last cruise, we stayed at the Hyatt and checked in at the airport. Since that's gone, I'm going to check-in as soon as it opens, hoping to get an early PAT. Once I check-in and get my PAT, can I go back in at a later date and make changes(payment options, etc.)? Also, do I still get the paperwork booklet they send about 10 days before your cruise? Thanks for the help!

Yes, you can edit stuff later. You will still get the standard paperwork but you won't need it, other than the luggage tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter