Questions about Miami port

sott3

Earning My Ears
We are booked on the Wonder for 2/26/14 and it leaves from Miami. All of our previous cruises have left from MCO. We had a couple questions about Miami:

1. We can get a direct flight to Miami that arrives at 8:20am. We've purchased the Disney transfers. How much time are we going to be killing before we can board? Is there is at least a few comfy places to sit at the Miami port?

2. The best return flight we can get departs at 11am. It's a little earlier than I'd prefer, but the next choice leaves at 6pm. Are we going to be freaking out trying to get off the ship and make our flight on time? My experience cruising out of MCO is that we'd have enough time, but Miami may be different.

Thanks in advance!

We decided to change bookings and go with the Magic leaving Orlando on February 24. The flights to/from Miami for us were just terrible. Trying to make an 11:00am flight sounded too stressful. Plus now we get to see the new Disney Magic!!

I hope someone gets something useful out of this thread.

We found flights into Fort Lauderdale were MUCH better. More flights, more nonstop, and better times. And from what I've read, it's about the same distance from FLL to Miami as MCO to PC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter