• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about Jetblue

mom2rm

Mouseketeer
We are flying Jetblue for the first time. Just wondering if we have to pay for headphones for the t.v's onboard or should we bring are own?

Also, we usually fly Southwest, so I'm use to getting my boarding passes right at the 24 hour mark to get a good boarding "letter". With Jetblue, I do have my seats reserved so it's not necessary to get my boarding pass right at the 24 hour mark, correct?

Bring headphones unless you want to pay. Yes, you have assigned seats, so there's not the pressure to be right at the 24 hour mark.

Agree with bring headphones. Checkin at 24 hours not necessary. They board from the back to front. JetBlue is awesome with the tvs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter