Questions about Hotwire SC

LuvN~Travel

<font color=blue>A DMV employee noticed that I los
Is Hotwire the one I remember reading about having the discounted gift certificates for restaurants? I know they sell the vouchers, but if I join I'd like to buy other things, too.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Kim

Yes, sort of. You can get a 20% rebate on the gift cards you buy from HotwireSavingsClub. There are a lot of gift cards available available, such as Target, Red Lobster, Toys R Us, etc. You purchase $25 gift cards, and in the first week of the following month, you get $5 rebates (credited to your credit card) for each $25 gift card you purchased. So for example, if you bought 4 $25 gift cards today, you would pay $100, and get $20 back during the first week of July.

HTH!
Josette

Thanks for the info. I wondered how that worked.:)
Kim

I joined Hotwire Savings Club in March to order vouchers and planned to cancel. I've decided to keep it for a few months and order gift cards to use for Christmas. It's a pretty good deal for stores like Toys R Us, Target, etc. as you can use the gift cards with your 20% discount and still take advantage of any sales the stores have too. I plan to order a few each month between now and Christmas. The shipping is free on the gift cards.

Just remember if you get the gift cards you must remain a member until you get your credit back on your credit card. You cannot buy the gift cards and cancel before your 30 free trial is over, you must be a member to get the credit back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter