Questions about Coupons

nutz4dzny

Been there, done that, going back to WDW again!
Hello,

Thanks to everyone for giving great suggestions but I have a question or two.

1st - We are going 1st week of Dec. for 6 nights at Luxor. Rate for Luxury Package was $80.00 a night average!

We have free airline tickets from a year ago when we CA WDW trip due to another surgery I had to have, 7 in all. I am handicapped and can't walk but I found a company that is delivering an EVC for $120 for the whole time.

We are on a tight budget and we don't gamble so mostly I am looking for free things to do and see. Even going swimming or using the hot tub will be fine. I can't do thrill rides anymore due to 3 back surgeries and 3 dics replaced with screws and bars. I also had my right knee replaced this past March and I still can't put weight on it. Sorry the sob story but I wanted to give you some background.

I also had the gastric bypass surgery in 2000 and lost 175 lbs, so I only weigh 120 now and I can't do Buffets. I like fancy restaurants so I can order an appetizter and 1 drink! I do love sushi. Suggestions welcome!

I would love to do a show such as Follies Bergere (sp?) but do they have a place where you can get same day tickets for reduced price like in NY?

The only thing we might do is go on a bus tour to see Hoover Dam. Been there before but my husband has not.

I did read about everyone's favorite things to do in Vegas but what about favorite free things?

I do have some things planned out:

Fountain Show at Bellagio
Beautiful bathrooms at the Venetian that cost $250,000, saw that on HGTV
Visiting some of the more upscale Hotels and just wander about
Freemont Street experience

Any more advice????

Also, if anyone has recently been to Vegas and has any left over coupons they are going to throw away, I will send you postage if you would consider sending them to me. Just PM me. I love coupons and I always give mine to others if I am not in need of them, I hate to see them go to waste.

Last question, I promise....we have a Pyramid Deluxe room right now. But the manager said it is possible to get an upgrade to Tower room when we arrive since we are going during a slow period. Would that be a better room? And if they do charge a few extra dollars would it be worth it? I do like a nice bed/bath since I tend to use the room more than most people. I just can't go from morning until midnight, I need breaks!

Thanks everyone!

Nutz4dzny:flower3:

There's a 'same day show tickets' place in the Fashion Mall (I think that's the name...it's beside Treasure Island). There's also another one somewhere along the strip, I'm just not sure where. You can get tickets for shows for that same day at a discount. We got Zumanity tickets for about 40% off the ticket price for the same night.

Kimya

Great! That is what I was hoping for. We will check it out, have a great Labor Day Weekend!:yay:

We saw Mama Mia a few weeks ago and it was a faboulous show!! If you ccan get them at full price its worth it but if you find a discount try to go there. Its at Mandalay Bay hotel and so worth seeing.

By the way I had Gastric Bypass in 1999 and I didnt get as small as you but I too lost 168 pounds. I eat at buffets sometimes but it kills me to spend all that money on such little food. I try to look at eating as an experience but we do avoid most buffets. we went to one because we had a free coupon with our hotel room this past trip. I still took a bananna to eat later lol.

Barbday62 - Congratulations on your weight loss! I feel the same about Buffets. I can eat so little and then 3 hours later I can eat some more. So I feel like I am wasting my money when we go but I would go if I had a 2 for 1 coupon!

Mama Mia is a show that I would be interested in. I heard it is so lively and brings back memories if you are in that age group when the songs were playing on the radio.

Thanks for the tip!

Here's to that banana you had at the buffet :banana: LOLOLOL!

nutz4dzny -
Try www.lvtalk.com - they have a deals section and I think they have a coupon section.

Also, try www.lasvegas-nv.com - on the main page, there's a section outlined in red in the middle - to the right of that section, at the bottom there's a link for coupons.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter