• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about buying/loading Disney gift cards

Bonniec

DIS Veteran
I would like to start saving for some Disney things with gifts cards (for use at the parks, not the store).

Is there any recommended places to get them besides Sam's? (no account there) And perferably a place to buy them using Paypal, though open to other options.

Is there anyway to reload them via the internet? We don't have a Disney store here.

Target sells them in $50 denominations. If you have a Target credit or debit card you can also save 5% when buying them.

This year I bought about 12 of them to use on our November trip. I bought them all from the Disney Store website, with free shipping. They take about 7-10 days to arrive. I used Paypal to pay for all of them.

This year I bought about 12 of them to use on our November trip. I bought them all from the Disney Store website, with free shipping. They take about 7-10 days to arrive. I used Paypal to pay for all of them.

Exactly this. I just ordered mine two days ago from the Disney Store online. It covers all our spending money while we're in WDW.

I just bought a gift card from the Disney Store in my area in which you could put any amount on it. We are using this to pay for our meals S we ate not on the DP. Does the card get activated the first time you use it or is there something I need to do to activate it? Thanks!

I think I am going to start buying these every paycheck until our March trip. This way my DH won't cringe with a big outlay of cash for meals. Does anyone know if once you have purchased the Disney gift cards, can you combine them onto one before we leave? I am not sure I want to keep track of that many. I am going to give each child their own as their spending money for the trip. But, I don't want to worry about losing any.

Already have our Park Hoppers which we bought from UT before the price increase earlier this year. Now if only the airlines would cooperate with lowering their prices. I refuse to pay $350 a ticket(x4) to fly from Indianapolis. And, I DO NOT WANT TO DRIVE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter