Questions About Booking Different Parties.

SmuffSheltie

Earning My Ears
On our trip there are going to be four adults and no kids (me, my twin sister, my Mom, and my Dad). If my Dad were to book his room with my Mom and then I were to go and book my room with my sister separate could I ask for a room next to theirs so we could all be together?

Just trying to figure out a way to do it so that I can use a KTTW card and have MY credit card linked to it and not his. We're going to stay at a value resort (probably Movies since my Mom and Dad have stayed in Music their last two trips). I just don't want their room to be on one side and my Sister and I to be on a completely separate side.

Also, what is a preferred room, and do you feel they are any better than a regular room?

When we traveled with my parents, I was actually at their house when I made the reservations. I called Disney and gave them all of the info and the credit card for our room, then told them I would like that reservation linked with another... and proceeded to give them my dad's info and credit card for room #2. We requested connecting rooms... and we did get it. It's not guaranteed, but I was told by the CM on the phone that "linking" the reservations so that they know you are traveling together is always a good idea.

When we traveled with my parents, I was actually at their house when I made the reservations. I called Disney and gave them all of the info and the credit card for our room, then told them I would like that reservation linked with another... and proceeded to give them my dad's info and credit card for room #2. We requested connecting rooms... and we did get it. It's not guaranteed, but I was told by the CM on the phone that "linking" the reservations so that they know you are traveling together is always a good idea.

We've had good luck with this too. So far we are 4 for 4 for getting connecting rooms when requested at CBR.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter