Questions about Be Our Guest

TNKim

Mouseketeer
I have a 8:00 BOG breakfast to get early park entrance. I've checked their menu but I'm not a big egg lover. For those who have eaten there, do you I could successfully slide the eggs off the bacon egg sandwich or the croquet Madame without breaking the yolk and ruining the sandwich for me? The only other options are the donut or meat and cheese. We also have a lunch ADR, so what's everyone's favorite dessert: strawberry vs. lemon cupcake or lemon-raspberry cream puff?

You could probably slide the egg off the open faced sandwich without them breaking. I'm not familiar with the style of egg on the croque madame, but I'm sure there's a picture out there somewhere.

Yes on open face. Picture one is on and picture two I had slid it off easily.

iPhone%20October%206%202015%20890.jpg

iPhone%20October%206%202015%20895.jpg

You could just order it with no eggs. I've heard this restaurant isn't big on substitutions but a deletion should be no problem.

Claim an egg allergy, POW.

** note: not minimizing allergies or suggesting regularly claiming this across the board, but I think they do let you note things as an allergy.

Claim an egg allergy, POW.

** note: not minimizing allergies or suggesting regularly claiming this across the board, but I think they do let you note things as an allergy.

Never thought of that - I may try it. I had heard BOG didn't substitute, but may see if I can have them leave it off. Thanks for the replies.

I just noticed today that waffles and French toast sticks are on the menu as well and I don't remember seeing them before. Just wanted to let you know
ETA- just checked out the kids menus and they also have regular French toast and crepes :-)

Last edited:
I just noticed today that waffles and French toast sticks are on the menu as well and I don't remember seeing them before. Just wanted to let you know
ETA- just checked out the kids menus and they also have regular French toast and crepes :-)

Are you looking at the MDE App? Some people have reported an error where the app shows an old version of the menu, The website doesn't show waffles on the adult menu https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/menus/

My son has an egg allergy, and under the allergy menu French toast and waffles are available. I assumed they added those offerings because the menu is so egg heavy.

i dont like eggs and easily slid the eggs off the sandwich for my husband to eat and the sandwich was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter