Questions about Appys on DxDP

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by PrincessTiannaLove, Jan 25, 2013.

1. PrincessTiannaLove

PrincessTiannaLove Earning My Ears

Hi, just wanting to clarify something about the TS appys. What if there isn't a specific appy portion of the menu?
    IE Beaches N Cream, on DIS menus & AllEars, it just lists sides, such as side of onion rings or cup of chili. So what are my options for these places? Or do they have appys & just aren't listed on the menus online?:confused3 Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

I don't think those count as appetizers. I know when we used a one of our DxDP credits at a quick service location, we got the entree and a dessert, but no appetizer.

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

If Beaches and Cream (never been) is a QS location you wouldn't get an app.

As PP stated, you'd get an entree and dessert. I can't think of any TS restaurants that don't have apps :confused3

5. CalSea12

CalSea12 Desperately needs a dose of the magic!

Sadly I think the plaza is another ts that doesn't have apps, I would like to eat there but won't bc there are no apps. I think that is how beaches and cream is ......

6. PrincessTiannaLove

PrincessTiannaLove Earning My Ears

Yes, I understand CS doesn't get Appys, (no problem) but Beaches is TS as is The Plaza, with NO Appy section? Making me rethink the DDxP completely :crazy2:.
    Anyone else? You can't even order a small side salad as an Appy at these places? :confused3
    Thanks again!

7. Rosiekins

Rosiekins Is going to Disney World!!

We had lunch at the Plaza on the DxDDP and we had soup and/or salad I think as our apps. Not the best of a credit but better then a QS use of a Dxddp credit.

8. Debbie Jean

Debbie Jean DIS Veteran

I think I was offered the soup for an appy at Beaches & Cream... can't say I remember real well since it's all about the dessert... mud slide yummo :goodvibes

9. TriniandBre

TriniandBre Mouseketeer

We normally do the DDxP. We love going to Beaches and Cream. They offer you Onion Rings, Fries, or Chili as an appetizer. I think a salad might be included as well. I remember they pointed these things out to us on the menu. The food there was yummy too. :thumbsup2