• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about Appys on DxDP

PrincessTiannaLove

Mouseketeer
Hi, just wanting to clarify something about the TS appys. What if there isn't a specific appy portion of the menu?
IE Beaches N Cream, on DIS menus & AllEars, it just lists sides, such as side of onion rings or cup of chili. So what are my options for these places? Or do they have appys & just aren't listed on the menus online?:confused3 Thank you!

Hi, just wanting to clarify something about the TS appys. What if there isn't a specific appy portion of the menu?
IE Beaches N Cream, on DIS menus & AllEars, it just lists sides, such as side of onion rings or cup of chili. So what are my options for these places? Or do they have appys & just aren't listed on the menus online?:confused3 Thank you!

I don't think those count as appetizers. I know when we used a one of our DxDP credits at a quick service location, we got the entree and a dessert, but no appetizer.

If Beaches and Cream (never been) is a QS location you wouldn't get an app.

As PP stated, you'd get an entree and dessert. I can't think of any TS restaurants that don't have apps :confused3

Sadly I think the plaza is another ts that doesn't have apps, I would like to eat there but won't bc there are no apps. I think that is how beaches and cream is ......

Yes, I understand CS doesn't get Appys, (no problem) but Beaches is TS as is The Plaza, with NO Appy section? Making me rethink the DDxP completely :crazy2:.
Anyone else? You can't even order a small side salad as an Appy at these places? :confused3
Thanks again!

We had lunch at the Plaza on the DxDDP and we had soup and/or salad I think as our apps. Not the best of a credit but better then a QS use of a Dxddp credit.

We had lunch at the Plaza on the DxDDP and we had soup and/or salad I think as our apps. Not the best of a credit but better then a QS use of a Dxddp credit.

I think I was offered the soup for an appy at Beaches & Cream... can't say I remember real well since it's all about the dessert... mud slide yummo :goodvibes

We normally do the DDxP. We love going to Beaches and Cream. They offer you Onion Rings, Fries, or Chili as an appetizer. I think a salad might be included as well. I remember they pointed these things out to us on the menu. The food there was yummy too. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter