Questions about AOA

ShelleyLynn

Mouseketeer
We are booked for a Nemo suite this fall break. How comfy is the queen bed in the bedroom? My DD will be 12 and 9 and they plan to each take one of the doubles. My DH was not happy with the beds at POR last fall break, they were very hard. Are these beds better than POP? How loud are the rooms that face the pool? I have considered adding a request to be on other side of building from pool if it seems noise is a big issue.

ShelleyLynn said:
We are booked for a Nemo suite this fall break. How comfy is the queen bed in the bedroom? My DD will be 12 and 9 and they plan to each take one of the doubles. My DH was not happy with the beds at POR last fall break, they were very hard. Are these beds better than POP? How loud are the rooms that face the pool? I have considered adding a request to be on other side of building from pool if it seems noise is a big issue.

My 9 yr old and 5 yr old took turns between the nova bed and sofa bed and they said both were great. The bed in the parents room was pretty good,little firm but had a good sleep it was the pillows that need to go... We stayed in Nemo the building that has Mr.Ray in front of it. Noise was NEVER a problem,either in room from halls or from pool area. Granted early march was cool and pool area wasnt super busy,but still we had no issues and Im a "noise snob" lol...Enjoy your stay!

Stayed in a Lion King suit in December. Never heard another person in the building, the master bedroom was super quite. The bed was firm but not hard, I enjoyed it. My sons used the other beds and thought they were fine. They are 21 and 23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter