Question?

jimmychoos0323

Earning My Ears
I just got my rejection letter today and I am super upset about but I am tring to stay positive. Does anyone no when is the next time I can apply for the CP?

You can apply for the next season - Fall or Fall Advantage. Applications will be available late January/early February.

I know it's hard staying positive, but it will work out in the end!

I just got my rejection letter today and I am super upset about but I am tring to stay positive. Does anyone no when is the next time I can apply for the CP?

If you dont mind me asking, what did the rejection letter say? Why did you not get it :confused3 i'm super scared i wont get in..

I was in the program in fall advantage 2009. They are looking really for experience and attitude. When doing the interview you must stay cheerful and energetic. It was the best time of my life. Keep trying you will have the same experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter