• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question?

flywithme

Earning My Ears
Sorry, this a a big place. I posted a question about when the best time to visit Disney World with children & I cant't find it any where. I remember posting it but it's not there. How do I find my posts? Tried a search but I didn't get anywhere. Thanks

Look up and to the left. See where is says "user cp"...hit that. If will bring up all your subscribed posts.

I tried that it says I have no subscribed posts, but I have posted 5 times so far. I have found all but this one post.

Click on flywithme (above 'Earning my Ears'), then 'Find all posts by...'.

Well I see that's not working so well right now. The 'search' functions sometimes works sometimes not.

It takes a few days for your posts to be added to the search database. I will see if I can find it for you tomorrow.

To have your posts added to your subscriptions you need to change your settings. Please see our FAQ thread at the top of the page and there is a link to directions there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter