• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question!

andi_b_2005

Earning My Ears
I don't know if this is the right place to post this message or if anyone can help me. I remember about three years ago we ordered a plush Winnie the Pooh for a friend's baby. It had a blanket that where you can put the baby's name and date of birth. They used to be in the Disney Catalog and they had a bunch of different plushes for different occasions, birthdays, weddings, etc. But since they don't have catalogs anymore so I can't find it. Does anyone know if they still make these and if so where I could get one.
Thanks!

Take a look at www.disneyshopping.com. I've seen all sorts of personalized cute baby things there.

AND they're having a Semi-Annual SALE... Don't know if the blankets are on sale, but they might be :teeth: ...

agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter