Question UK shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymomma207

Earning My Ears
I have been searching for some specific Disney products and cant seem to find them anywhere. i have called disney store and disney world with no help. Ive searched the internet up and down and still cant come up with these two items I want soooo bad! the only place i found them was disneystore UK so i called them and of course (just my luck) they dont ship to the USA. So i thought i would ask my UK friends is there any website I could visit that would ship to me?

Yeah the uk Disney store doesn't shp anything to the us. Weird since the us website ships to the uk.
What is it you're after?

unfortunately that stuff is online only, the only store i've ever seen the kitchen roll holder in is oxford street in london but even they dont sell them any more.
have you tried ebay?

oh that would be wonderful! Could you figure out for me how much it would be and get back with me? And how would I send you the money to cover cost?
Thanks You Thank you Thank You

the kitchen roll holder is £12, the fruitbowl is £12, shipping is £4.95. total to disney is £28.95, havent got a clue how much shipping to the US is, so if its ok with you, you could paypal me the money for the stuff, i'll then post it to you when it gets to me, then you can paypal the shipping cost over?

Yes that is great! Im trying to figure out how much that is in U.S dollars? Can you Email me your paypal email so I can get it sent over?

Ok so I had to do a little research about currency lol. I believe that i owe you 47.00. Will you double check that and get back to me?

Hiya, sent you a pm, if it's any easier PayPal gives you the option to send money in a different currency than what you normally use anyway, I've done it a few times where I've sent dollars to someone, they get the right amount, then PayPal bills me whatever the exchange rate ends up being.

Thanks so much! Im heading over to paypal now. I know this is a Dumb question but I just want to make sure. Do I pay you in EURO or GBP? Thanks so much you are a huge help!

Received and stuff ordered :)
Think standard shipping is 5 working days, once it gets here I'll sort out getting it posted to you then you can send the shipping cost? Can you PM me your address?

Thanks so much!!! Your are such a huge help! Its not letting me PM you can i send an email to you at the email you gave me?

Oh yeah I forgot you can't send PMs til you've got upto ten posts. Yeah you can email me, use the same email but take the pearson off the end. The Pearson one is my PayPal/eBay one but it's not my main email

So glad you've been able to sort it out between the two of you

I'm going to close this thread now, could you please continue through email or PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter