Question, Tutto Italia or Cape May

earudick

•:*¨¨*:•.Dream.•:*¨¨*:•
Will be in Epcot and have a couple of questions. As far as average time, which would be quicker when you account for the walking time from Epcot to Cape May? Also, I assume I can use the back entrance/exit to go out and come back in to the BC even though I am not staying at that resort, correct?

Thanks!!!

I'm not sure I understand the question - Cape May is going to take longer just because it's further away. In terms of the meal, theoretically, Cape May can be quicker because you are serving yourself at a buffet vs. Tutto where you have a waitstaff serving you. I really don't think there's a definitive answer to your question - too many variables.

And yes, you can exit/enter through the IG to walk to Beach Club.

Having been to both, I would never pick Cape May over Tutto, but there are others who would say the exact opposite I'm sure. I would decide which menu appeals to your group more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter