• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question: return

Princess Disney Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi. We were in Tampa and drove to Disney just for the day and my daughter bought an iPad case. Turns out it does not fit her iPad. Can we return this when we go back in August ? We have the receipt and original package never used.
Thanks

I bought my daughter a Chamilia bead that did not end up fitting her Pandora bracelet. I called up (I think there was a number on my receipt) and asked if I could return it on my next trip and she said there was a return policy but I can't remember the amount of days she said (either 30 or 60) and that maybe a manager would give me a break but not to depend on that. She gave me the option to mail in the return and get a credit that way. I did that to be sure. It cost me a little bit in return postage but it was better than losing out on the 50 dollars or so that the bead cost me. Plus I did not want to start my next vacation arguing with a CM over a year old bead. I would call them up and see what they say.

If I can return to the Disney store it would be great. I'll call and ask. It is unclear on the back of the receipt. It was $69. Too much but she was going to have a major meltdown as she is autistic. Thanks for the replies.

I tried to do a park return last fall at my Disney store, and they said their policy had changed, and they no longer accepted park returns. I would still call and check, but that was my experience.

What if you tried to return it without the receipt? I don't know the official policy, but most stores will give you store credit without a receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter