Question regarding tickets

elizabetforrest

Earning My Ears
We have an extended family trip planned for May. My husband and I are planning on going a few days early to enjoy a few days to ourselves. We'll be staying at a different resort for those days. Can anyone tell me if there's a way to add a few dates to just our tickets on the other reservation rather than spending hundreds of dollars on two separate tickets?

During the trip with extended family, will you and your husband be sharing your room with others? Or do you have your own room?

We have an extended family trip planned for May. My husband and I are planning on going a few days early to enjoy a few days to ourselves. We'll be staying at a different resort for those days. Can anyone tell me if there's a way to add a few dates to just our tickets on the other reservation rather than spending hundreds of dollars on two separate tickets?

You need to please be very specific in order for us to give you better information.

Are the tickets that you have NOW part of a WDW resort PACKAGE?
(Did you buy the tickets and the resort stay TOGETHER?)

How many days before your WDW resort check-in are you arriving to be with your friends?

How many days do you have on the tickets that you have NOW?

I believe they're a part of a package, and they're either 5 or 6 day tickets. I'm not positive because we weren't the ones booking them. We'll likely arrive two days earlier than the rest of the party.

I believe they're a part of a package, and they're either 5 or 6 day tickets. I'm not positive because we weren't the ones booking them. We'll likely arrive two days earlier than the rest of the party.

OK. Good news.
You can pick up your WDW Resort Package tickets up to THREE DAYS BEFORE your resort package check-in date.

Just take your resort information to any Guest Relations outside any theme park and the CM
will activate your package tickets for use on your MagicBands.

After you have gone into a theme park at least one time, you can then add more days to those tickets at a cost of just $10.65 per day, per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter