Question regarding Online Check-in

Quest1350

Earning My Ears
It's been a few years since we were last on a Disney cruise and I am trying to remember exactly what is needed for online check-in. I know that general information is needed for each passenger, but I can't remember if it is required to have passport information for the initial check-in. We have one member of our reservation that is trying to locate their passport for the initial check-in but can't find it. Will I need that information before being given a boarding time, or can I still process the check-in to receive a boarding time and then enter the passport info at a later date?

I apologize if this information is elsewhere on the site. I tried doing a search but didn't see anything addressing our question. Thanks in advance for your help.

No, you don't need passport info to do the on line check in.

And, if you entered passport info previously, it will be transferred over to this cruise (easy). You can complete the entire process without the passport info, and can edit later to add it.

. . . We have one member of our reservation that is trying to locate their passport for the initial check-in but can't find it.
Does he or she have a copy of the passport for the information?

I leave my passport in a secure place, and keep a copy next to the computer for reference.

Woody

Thanks for the info. If it transfers over, then we should be ok. It is my mother in law (who was on the previous cruise with us). She doesn't remember where she put her passport and my guess is there is no copy to be found. It's in her house somewhere, just need to trigger her memory. I was just worried that it would delay things for check-in.

My online check in date is prior to my pay in full date. Does your balance need to be paid off before u can check in online?

Mariellen102 said:
My online check in date is prior to my pay in full date. Does your balance need to be paid off before u can check in online?

You can check in and complete paperwork and port arrival time. You will need to PIF before you book any activities! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter