question regarding Jazz Inn at ASMu and King bed ?

redstickredhead

Disnerd Forever
Hi there!

The hubs and I finished paying for our Disneymoon trip this morning! We will be there for a week in September :D

I plan to call later to put in room requests, and while we LOVE Broadway, I was wondering: are there any standard room setups left in Jazz Inn?

I know there are a lot of family suites there now, and didn't know if the entire section was comprised of them.

Also, as it is our Disneymoon we would love a King sized bed. I know that those are rooms set up for wheelchair accessibility. I also know that we could have done a moderate resort for a better chance at a larger bed--we just really enjoy (and our wallets enjoy!) the value resort set ups.

Have any of you requested King AND a specific building and gotten it?

We are really easy going and would stay on the top floor of the Country Section in TWIN beds if we had to, as long as we were together and at WDW! :)

Thanks for any info!

You need to decide which is your top priority. If a king bed is most important, then give that first. I asked for the Broadway section and ended up in Country Fair. It was not a good spot for me. I loved my stay at Jazz and I do think there are some regular rooms still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter