Question regarding food tolerances

BSchaal57

Mouseketeer
I don't know if I am posting in right place or not but I do have a question and concern that someone may be able to help me. I have a daughter (age 20) who cannot tolerate a lot of foods that are greasy and don't digest well. Example is pork chops, we do have a reservation for BOG restaurant for dinner. She cannot eat fish, pork or steak. We have done a lot of research and it is going 5o be hard for her to eat a lot of food there,however, she did see where they have meatloaf and mac & cheese,but it is on kids menu. Is there anyway she can eat off a kids menu? We are more than willing to pay adult prices as we are getting the dining plan. I am really worried that it is going to be a long 7 days for her if she cannot eat. Thanks for your help

Most Disney restaurants will allow adults to order of the children's menu. It might be an adult portion and an adult price or not, if paying OOP. On the dining plan, you'll be charged an adult credit. The only place where I've heard that they sometimes don't allow adults to order off the kids menu is La Hacienda. Also, she will be charged the adult price regardless of what is ordered at buffets, all-you-care-to-eat, fixed priced, family style, dinner shows, and packages.

Note your daughter's food restrictions on your reservations and also let the CMs know when you are at the restaurants. The chef will usually come out and talk to your daughter.

Most Disney owned TS restaurants will allow adults to order foods off the kids menu. Since you'll be using dining credits she'll probably be given an adult portion.

They do have chicken provencal and ratatouille on the adult menu. Would either of those work? If she can eat shellfish then there's also a shrimp and scallop dish (some people who can't have fish can have shellfish and vice versa). Can she eat lamb? They recently added a lamb rack to the menu.

She can speak with a chef about her options. They'll make sure that there's food she can eat.

I don't know if I am posting in right place or not but I do have a question and concern that someone may be able to help me. I have a daughter (age 20) who cannot tolerate a lot of foods that are greasy and don't digest well. Example is pork chops, we do have a reservation for BOG restaurant for dinner. She cannot eat fish, pork or steak. We have done a lot of research and it is going 5o be hard for her to eat a lot of food there,however, she did see where they have meatloaf and mac & cheese,but it is on kids menu. Is there anyway she can eat off a kids menu? We are more than willing to pay adult prices as we are getting the dining plan. I am really worried that it is going to be a long 7 days for her if she cannot eat. Thanks for your help

Confused here. She cannot eat fish, pork, or steak? But she can eat meatloaf? She cannot eat greasy food and food that does not digest well but can eat mac and cheese? Please clarify.

Just trying to get a bit more of the background/facts so that more suggestions can be offered.

Confused here. She cannot eat fish, pork, or steak? But she can eat meatloaf? She cannot eat greasy food and food that does not digest well but can eat mac and cheese? Please clarify.

Just trying to get a bit more of the background/facts so that more suggestions can be offered.

The meatloaf is turkey. The macaroni is whole grain macaroni served with marinara sauce, not cheese sauce. I had the same confusion until I looked at the menu.

Really don't know what is going on with her, but she eats certain things and she gets really sick to her stomach. We are in process of going through medical testing now to see what is going on. She does fine with chicken stuff but not greasy foods. Hopefully by Dec 14th we will find the problem and she can eat anything. Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter