Question regarding AKL rates?

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
We are staying for 7 nights in Dec in a 2 bedroom at the BWV's. This is my 2 yr old nephew's first trip to Disney. VERY EXCITED!!!

Back to the point. We are staying Sat-Sat and I was thinking it would be great to add on a one more night at the AKL because my brother, his wife, and the baby love animals. It would be I think Dec 18 a Sat night.

Can anyone give me an idea to the rates you normally see for savannah rooms during this time of year?

THANKS!

I just jumped on AKL official website and as long as you stay before 12/20 you would qualify for the Value rate which would be about $275+tax. Not bad. Heres the link: AKL Rates

That would still be Value Season so the rack rate for a Savannah view would be 306.63 incl. tax. ~:D~

If you are a AAA member, that rate goes down to around $233 for savannah view. Also, a code with a better discount may come out later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter