Question re: number of people on reservation changing

Disney Mama

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for 5 people at O'Hana's 11/17 for dinner. We will have only 3 people who can make dinner. I cannot change the number of people in My Dining Experience. My questions are does anyone know if they will still honor the reservation with 3 people instead of 5 and will I be charged for the other 2 who cannot attend? Thanks in advance for any help!

1. Yes they will honor the reservation.

2. No you will not be charged for the 2 people who do not show up.

Agree with PP.
Plus, if you happen to be on the phone with a CM who is taking care of your dining plans, I had one recently who helped me change a ressie from a party of 6 to party of 4, even though the latter was not available to book online. It was the first time a CM has ever been able to adjust down my reservation party size, so it never hurts to ask if Disney "wishes to update it in their system so that the extra seats can perhaps be opened up for other interested diners". LOL
That's how I spin it -- sounds like I am doing THEM a favor. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter