• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question re Marriott d'Ile de France

Winterfee

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

we intend to stay 3 nights in October in the Marriott in a 3 bedroom townhouse. Would be our first time sleeping outside the resort.

While booking I encountered a problem: in their description they say "no cribs and rollaway bed allowed". :sad2:

So - does they really not allowed to arrive with a 5 year old and a nearly two year old :confused3? I'm a bit disappointed...

Does anyone of you have stayed in the Marriott resort and can be of any help for me, please?

Many thanks,
Winterfee

hi there -

we're staying at the marriott at the end of october as well.

i think you'll be fine. if you look at the room description on the marriott website for ile-de-france, it seems to imply that they will let you have up to 4 cribs (!) if you need them.

i'd email them to make the request in advance, but i'm sure there won't be an issue.

matt.

We're there on Thursday with a 3 and 1 yr old so will need a crib!

There is no way a villa resort wouldn't allow cribs.

I'll let you know how we get on, hoping there is one in the closet so I don't even need to ask but sure reception will have them.

I think it will probably refer to when room is filled to maximum occupancy ( ie if they say room sleeps 6 then it will be 6 maximum with no cribs or rollaway beds extra ) this is usually the case for them to comply with fire regulations . so as long as your total party ( including babies ) is within maximum occupancy of the rrom you should be fine .

I think it will probably refer to when room is filled to maximum occupancy ( ie if they say room sleeps 6 then it will be 6 maximum with no cribs or rollaway beds extra ) this is usually the case for them to comply with fire regulations . so as long as your total party ( including babies ) is within maximum occupancy of the rrom you should be fine .

It's exactly like b4ley78 said! I received an answer yesterday evening from the Marriott.

So - we booked Disney for October :yay:

Thanks so much for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter