• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question re: confirmation when booking through Dreams Unlimited

allison443

DIS Veteran
Since I know many people here use Dreams Unlimited, I would like to ask for help...
I booked my trip in April through Dreams Unlimited, beginning Aug. 21. My only discount was Disney Club. We booked room only, but since we used Disney Club, it is considered a "basic package" and it was paid in full 21 days out. We received plenty of emails from our agent so I know everything was in order, also I know my credit card has been charged for the full amount. However I just got our first written confirmation from Disney.
Basically it is a piece of paper stating "Hotel Voucher" with our names, dates, & resort. I guess this is all I need to present at check-in? Interestingly it does not show any room rate, amount of deposit, total I paid, etc.
Can anyone tell me if this is standard protocol?
I am nervous as I have never used a travel agent before.
Thank you! Any help is appreciated.

Allison

Allison,

I am currently booking my trip via Dreams Unlimited. However, for the first 4 months of planning for the same trip, I was doing it by myself. During the first 4 months, I did receive statements and receipt for my trip reservation. After I switched it over to DU, I have not receive any printed material from Disney. I have heard that Disney has forwarded those receipts to D.U., who now "owns" our reservations, as mentioned by one of the CMs before.

I think the vouchur is sufficient enough to prove that you have paid in full. Only reservations with full payments would receive those packages.

If you are interested in the detail of your payment, you can contact D.U.. I don't think they would give out receipt, but your agent should be able to email you with the breakdown.

Don't worry. D.U. should be able to take care of your reservations.

Anyone else wants to comment on this?

I booked our last trip with DU. The only confirmation I got was the one e-mailed to me by DU. I just printed it out. I did call the hotel to confirm the reservation. No one asked me for anything when I checked in. Just gave my name and all was well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter