Question re Coach 30% Off

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by LaceyLace, Mar 31, 2011.

1. LaceyLace

LaceyLace Simply Enchanting

I received a 30% off coupon in email. Here's my question. The outlet normally has 20% off everything in store. Is this an additional 30% off of that? Or is it really just an additional 10% off everything in store?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HLAuburn

HLAuburn DIS Veteran

Our outlet (or "factory store") has different bags than the regular stores, and the prices are lower to start out with usually. When you use the 30% coupon, it's 30% off the price on the tag. :thumbsup2

4. ilovejack02

ilovejack02 <font color=peach>what do you all think?<br><font

30 % off lowest price.

5. LSchrow

LSchrow <font color=green>We're eating brussel sprouts & a

it's an additional 30%.....so the clearanced items that are frequently 50%off marked price, get another 30% off on top:banana:

6. ExPirateShopGirl

ExPirateShopGirl <font color=blue>My posts are sanitized for your p

It is 30% over and above the lowest price (which can include 20% already)!

It's a great deal if there's something you like. The factory stores mostly carry items manufactured JUST for those stores, but they also carry a limited number of Coach Boutique store items, both current and close-outs. A couple of weeks ago I was able to use a 30% off coupon on top of 20% off an already discounted price for a Large Madison Sophia satchel that is part of the current regular Coach store collection. Retail $598, outlet $220.