• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question re: Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast

LOVEMY3KIDDOS

DIS Veteran
I am hoping someone can shed some light...we are going to be a party of 9...some light eaters...some heavy...my DH, BIL and 17 yo son can put it away!! We have not been to this meal in years. I saw that it is a menu but all you can eat. Filet is a choice...can you really get all you can eat filet? If so, I may never get them out of there! Also, if you order the crepes or filet or whatever and want more, can you change your selection? Thanks for any help!!

Only breakfast is all you care to eat. You can order as much as you like. You can each other your first choice and then order your second, fifth or tenth serving :lmao: Yes you can change your selection between helpings :)

Only breakfast is all you care to eat. You can order as much as you like. You can each other your first choice and then order your second, fifth or tenth serving :lmao: Yes you can change your selection between helpings :)

Yep...we are doing breakfast...sorry should have said that...I for whatever reason seem to forget they do every meal there! LOL We really very rarely eat in MK at all! (Too many great resort choices close by!!) Thanks for your help! So they will be some happy boys! Wow...that's crazy though...I better pack them elastic waist pants!! LOL But I like that you can change what you get for the second serving...allows me to sample a couple of their items when DH and DS order!

For having "seconds", not to mention thirds and fourths, you can also "mix and match" - have some more bacon from this choice, plus the yogurt and granola from the other choice, and so on. Don't have to order an entire plate if you just want one of the things on it.

Yep...we are doing breakfast...sorry should have said that...I for whatever reason seem to forget they do every meal there! LOL We really very rarely eat in MK at all! (Too many great resort choices close by!!) Thanks for your help! So they will be some happy boys! Wow...that's crazy though...I better pack them elastic waist pants!! LOL But I like that you can change what you get for the second serving...allows me to sample a couple of their items when DH and DS order!

:thumbsup2 CRT for breakfast is our favourite when compared to lunch and dinner there. :) Your family will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter