Question on water & refills

NU2WDW

Mouseketeer
Do the restaurants serve water? Just plain old, ice water in a glass, not bottled water. Do any of them give refills on soft drinks and/or iced tea? (a big thing for my Coke-aholic DH, though I'm guessing the answer is no).

:)

Yes to both, and the water is much more drinkable now than it was just a few years ago.

Yes, you can order a glass of water and yes, every place we ate at gave us refills.:thumbsup2 I'm sure this probably holds true at most sit down restaurants but I'm not sure about counter service restaurants.
DH:goofy: DS:mickeyjum ME:dumbo:

Yes and I always ask for a slice of lemon to add - Lemon makes just about any water drinkable.

You can also request ice water at all CS restaurants and they will provide it free of charge

Great! I really didn't expect soft drink refills at all, that's rare in my experience at touristy locations. Gee, this morning I called for ADR and got my 2 top choices for character meals, now this. So far our June trip is going very well indeed! :yay:

Have a great trip. We'll be there in June as well!!:woohoo: So excited, thank goodness for the Dis Boards or the wait would be just too much for me to handle.:rotfl:
DH:goofy: DS:tigger: ME:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter