Question on Tickets

PaMom001

<marquee><font color=red>Used to be good at dodgin
I have a question on admission tickets to WDW. I can go to my local AAA office, I'm a member, and get either a 4 or 5 day admission ticket. OR, we can wait and get tickets at WDW when we get there in December. I'm being a nervous nellie now. :crazy: Should we wait or should I get the tickets online, or get them when we get down to Orlando? If I wait and get the tickets, we can get tickets for however many days we plan on going, we'll be there from Saturday to Saturday. One day will be spent at SeaWorld with the other days going to WDW or AK. It also seems that the tickets will be cheaper either online or at the park itself, that is if I have read the chart correctly on here. :headache: :worried:

:wave2:

Well, you'll save a few $$ if you buy them in advance. I don't know what the AAA prices are, but you can check out Ticketmania.com and see their prices to compare.

I always buy our tix ahead of time. Two reasons: 1) money is spent before we go to WDW; I like spreading out paying for our vacation. 2) No hassle once you're there. I like to get right into MK, rather than have to go to the TTC first (this is a big time-saver, too, if you're staying at a resort from which you take a bus to the MK, as the busses take you to the MK gates, not to the TTC.)

So, I would buy them ahead of time--why not save a few bucks?! Just:

-Remember to bring your tix with you!!!

-Make copies of the backs of them before you leave so you have the #s in case you lose them.

Have a fun trip!

Sign up for mousesavers newsletter, there is usually a link for a couple more dollars of the tickets too. But check that price against the AAA and see which is less. I got an AP this year because we are going 2 times within 365 days.

I ordered my tix online Thanksgiving Eve and got them via FedEx last night. Thanks for the help.

If you are unsure of how many days you will need, you may be better off not buying the tickets sight unseen from a travel agency. If the tickets are old stock (pre-2005) park hoppers or are promotional (non-standard) tickets it is not easy to just add another day. Also it is difficult to use just one leftover day in a cost effective fashion, except for 1, 2, or 3 day trips.

Well known large authorized dealers like Tickemania are good to buy Disney tickets from in advance but they also sell promotional tickets.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

I bought the tix using this website. I just clicked on the tickets link and went from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter