• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on possible DVC at contemporary

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
So, DH & I started looking into DVC and we've decided to wait until the summer to see if there is going to be any announcement on the Contemporary, because we would like that location if its announced. My question is though, what about the pool? I'm not fond of the pool at the contemporary resort. Do you think there would be any plans to build a new pool if its announced as DVC? Has anyone heard of this at all?

If you look at the "plans" that were found online some time ago, you can clearly see that there are plans to add another pool.

wish2.jpg

The Design firm PULLED the drawings from their site (after a great diser found it) but i am sure someone saved the photos...

or look at DVCnuts siggy in this thread :-)

ya why?

i thought you could pool hop except for BC's pool

ahhh and here i thought you were trying to keep all to yourself.

now that would be wrong :p

I was just kidding. Do not listen to me. :lmao:

:thumbsup2 I think I get it now. YOU, wildernessDad, just don't want folks at YOUR pool. Am I right? I just noticed your signature and put it together. You can't joke like that with DVC noobs! :rolleyes: We can't tell the difference!

But for the record, I highly doubt you will hear any announcements on the CRV until fall/winter at very minimum....and you won't be able to purchase and use points until they actually release rooms, which is some time away, even with liberal time estimates for completion.

But for the record, I highly doubt you will hear any announcements on the CRV until fall/winter at very minimum....and you won't be able to purchase and use points until they actually release rooms, which is some time away, even with liberal time estimates for completion.

At the rate it is being built it maybe done by fall/winter! :lmao:

the pool is in the C - on the plans they send to supplier - it is shaped like Mickey's head!!!

there is another pool between it and south wing - but I think this is the hot tub - my brother say it seem too big for a hot tub. so maybe another pool just not sure.

DVC is yet to build a resort without us having a hot tub - so don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter