Question on Parks!

disneybound/11

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the hours of the parks are if you are staying at a disney world resort? I was also wondering, without the Park Hopper, can you leave one park and re-enter that SAME park later in the day?? As long as it's the SAME park you entered that morning? Thanks for you replies in advance! :)

you seem to have found your way to the wrong forum.....Creative DISigns is where we showcase our creations for T shirt transfers, invitations, autograph pages, candy wrappers and that kind of thing. Please visit WDWinfo.com for the WDW info (strangely enough!! :lmao:) you need or head to the main DISBOARDS.com forums and select from there.

Plenty of travel advice but not here....

I know you can re-enter the park as long as its the same park that you went to in the morning. As far the the hours that they are open...every day there is a park that opens early and one that stays open later for the extra magic hours. I just dont know what parks are what days. Sorry. Hope I helped a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter