• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on Morocco in Epcot

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
If I love the CS there will I like the TS? Is it similar foods or something totally different?

The food is similar, the restaurant is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the CS food, think the pricing and ammount is a remarkable value. We loved dining inside, the tile work is nothing short of astounding, and the belly dancer was lots of fun. Can't say if you will love the food or not, but it was a great experience for us.

We love the CS food at Tangerine Cafe!!! YUMMY!

We ate at Restaurant Marrakesh, the TS restaurant, and thought it was just OK. I like the menu at the CS MUCH better and have enjoyed the things I have eaten there much more than I enjoyed my dinner at the TS.

I ate at the TS restaurant there and loved it. If you are a coffee drinker I recommend the Moroccan coffee. It is a regular coffee with a shot of espresso and orange blossom water. It is terrific.

I always eat in Morocco. I find the CS and the TS comparable. But if you have the time, I would do TS just for the atmosphere and the belly dancers! I also had some yummy deep orange drink there...sorry can't remember the name. The portions are huge, so I suggest getting apps and entrees and splitting. Lots of good stuff.

BTW...I've read your dining review and it was awesome! I'm taking lots of your advice, esp the schoolbread and Boma breakfast! Thanks!

Like the CS Love the TS. We go here at least once every trip. This next time we've talked our whole family into going. Really like the chicken or seafood bastilla, Night in Casablanca, and the lemon chicken. Yummy!!!! Oh and you have to get the dessert bastilla. Extra Yummy!!!!!!! And the jasmine tea either hot or cold is a great compliment to the meal.

This is much more comforting as we love dthe CS last year and wanted to try the TS this year but were aprehensive.

I tried the CS last year for the first time and loved it! Of course this was after my group and I drank halfway around the world so anything might be good at that point. haha.

I'll be stopping there again this visit.

I am now in love with tabouleh, couscous and lentil salad...and of course falafel...do they have these items at the TS place? I tried to take a look at the menu and the pictures they have right in front of Morocco (we were there last week) but the crowd around them was tight

OMG I am SO going there on my solo trip next month!!!! YUM!

Marrakesh is my new favorite WDW restaurant! Dh and I have always loved Tangierine Cafe, but I really wanted to try Marrakesh, so we decided to change an ADR last minute and got a late lunch there. The place is GORGEOUS inside! It really looks like a palace. I thought the food was wonderful, the soups were great, and the dessert was so simple but so delicious at the same time. I got the Lamb shank with mediterranean couscous and for dessert I got the mint ice cream on top of fruit swimming in orange blossom water. Sounds strange...maybe boring...I assure you it wasn neither. The flavors were amazing together! My DH was the only one not overly impressed and says he likes Tangierine Cafe better. I did think our servers were quite strange and never felt comfortable for some reason, but the next time may be different. We will definitely eat here on our October trip!

Sorry we can't help here. We have always done TS (lunch at Restaurant Marrakesh) and have not done CS there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter