• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on items you send to resort by mail prior to checking in

tami82

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever bought a blow up mattress or anything else which was disposable and had it sent to resort. Originally we were taking a road trip down but now plans changed and will be flying. My 14 year old is complaining now she will have to sleep with one of her sisters and won't be able to sleep. I just thought it may be a good idea to buy and Send to the resort. how many days prior do you do this and is there ever a problem if it arrives a day ahead.

I have never done this, but I have heard of several others that have. I don't believe it's an issue. Obviously you don't want things arriving weeks in advance and certainly something like what you are suggesting you don't want it coming days after you have gotten there.

That being said, I suspect you want to include your reservation number on the address so that when it arrives at the resort they can note it in the system. Your best bet is to call the resort to find out their exact policy and shipping instructions. Many places that ship are really good with timing (i.e. amazon prime is pretty good with getting it there when they say it will be there). To be sure you could always "Splurge" for the "Next Day Shipping" to guarantee it's appropriate arrival time. Again the CM's at the resorts should be able to help you with this.

I ordered from Amazon a couple of times. Both times I was already there and realized I forgot something at home. I have Prime and chose next-day and it was there a day later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter