Question on Galactic Spectaculor Dessert party

Monkeyfeet

Mouseketeer
I have been reading reviews of this and several have had pictures of the storm troopers mingling with the guests. Is that a part of the party or can it be hit or miss?

thanks!

stormtroopers don't mingle with guests of the dessert party. They walk around the Center Stage area but they don't stop for pics or go into the dessert area

I have been reading reviews of this and several have had pictures of the storm troopers mingling with the guests. Is that a part of the party or can it be hit or miss?

Are you sure the pictures aren't of pint-sized stormtrooper figures that are at the end of the tables at the party? They are about 30" tall.

thanks all! I went and asked the people that reviewed it about it and they said the pictures of the storm troopers in it were misleading. They were from before the party.

I appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter