Question on FP Availability

schwenksvillemouse

DIS Veteran
It's been several years since going to Disney. The FP on line reservation and tiered FP's are all new since I was last there. I have a few questions I'm hoping you all can help me with:

I'm going the week after Easter and staying off property at a condo. What is are my chances of getting either a FP or not a FP for Rock-n-Roll coaster? I'm just curious at the 30 day window at a popular travel time will anything be available or will the times only be really late in the day.

Same question goes for EPCOT since Soaring will be closed as I understand. Will any Tier One be left when I go to select?

Lastly, in MK and AK what can I expect to be available at the 30 day mark. Will I be locked out of anything, or just bad return times?

Any feedback from people booking at the 30 day mark would be appreciated.

This site http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

will show you the availability for parties of 2 and parties of 4. (They do not, however, show times.)

For the current 30 day window (marked by the turquoise dot), you can see that they don't consider Test Track to be something that needs to be kept track of. Unless you have a really large party you should be able to get Test Track. Illuminations is listed and has a few days when it is not available. I do not think you have to worry about any other Tier 1 at Epcot.

At MK you should be able to get anything except Anna and Elsa and maybe MSEP. Look at the latest possible dates for Mine Train.

At AK you should be able to get anything.

HS lists only Toy Story Mania (which isn't available much at 30 days). Not Rockin' Roller Coaster which means they don't think they need to track it.

Per this website at the 60 day mark, EVERYTHING is available except Illuminations on April 12 for some reason.

I have comp tickets linked to my MDE and I can check up to 7 days out. 7 days from now, RnRC is available beginning at 9:00a and with open slots noted throughout the day (for a party of 4).

As Makira said, the dibb will provide you with the best info.

Dibb is great. I agree that you will have enormous availability 30 days out with just a few exceptions - 7DMT, A&E, maybe TSMM. The others are generally bookable same week, if not day before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter